RE: [K12OSN] dhcp not authoritative question

Only if you have a switch that connects to the thin clients and one NIC
on the server.  The other NIC on the server would then connect to the
network where the Cisco Router is connected.  That is the default setup
on an LTSP server.

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-7073 x26