[K12OSN] Online calendars

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Tue Nov 29 22:55:06 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 12:01, Steve Knopik wrote:
> >I've used and liked an older version of
> >http://www.math.utexas.edu/webcalendar/doc/features.html
> >It looks even better now.

> This is the same calendar that we use in our office. I tried a lot of
> different calendar programs and settled on this one because of the
> features. The only thing that I have had trouble with is getting it to
> work under mod_perl. Did you get it to run under mod_perl? The calender
> runs just fine as a CGI script but runs slower than under mod_perl.

Yes, I used mod_perl but that was a much older version of the
program.  I just tried a copy of the current version on a k12ltsp-4.2EL
box and it looks OK, although I had to move the 'PerlRequire' line
above the <Location> entry where it was in the example httpd.conf
entry.  What kind of trouble are you having?

--
  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com