[K12OSN] Software Cross Reference Matrix

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Nov 30 16:13:44 UTC 2005

I know I have seen posts in the past here regarding a cross reference matrix
with open source alternatives compared to popular Mac/Windows applications,
but cannot find the darn thing now.

Could anyone help point me to one?  I am really hitting one of our schools in
the area hard to switch instead of going with OSX or Windows and they have
requested a matrix.

Thanks

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department