Re: [K12OSN] Software Cross Reference Matrix

Googling for 'windows applications linux equivalent' turned up these:

http://wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/Linux_software_equivalent_to_Windows_software

http://www.linux.ie/newusers/alternatives.php

http://web.mit.edu/ist/topics/linux/equivalents.html

Petre

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
I know I have seen posts in the past here regarding a cross reference matrix
with open source alternatives compared to popular Mac/Windows applications,
but cannot find the darn thing now.
Could anyone help point me to one?  I am really hitting one of our schools in
the area hard to switch instead of going with OSX or Windows and they have
requested a matrix.

Thanks

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department