[K12OSN] ssh processes growing on clients

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 14:46:46 UTC 2005

Can someone shed some light on this? I think this might be nx related
but every time I re-log in on a thin client (with x), the number of
ssh processes on the thin client grows by one.   I have a similar
problem when using a window$  nx client.  The problem is that I can't
log in twice without ssh-ing in and restarting sshd.  From what i
understand, that the ssh process associated with the user I'm trying
to log in as doesn't die after I log off.   Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Peter