[K12OSN] LocalMedia

gKw-X gkw-x at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 4 00:39:30 UTC 2005

Has anyone done the steps outlined here:

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LocalMedia

I have a default install of k12ltsp (from a couple months ago), and I
downloaded the two LDA-*.sh scripts. I put them in the right place, and
I followed the GDM steps (the KDM ones had no effect), adding them to
the third line of the two scripts (which basically means they're the
first thing called)... And then suddenly none of the clients could log
in. I assume this is because the script was crashing and KDE wasn't
liking it, and just dumped straight back to the login.

I tried the smbmount command and it exists. And it seems ltsp_localdev
comes with k12ltsp? So I havn't installed anything other than the two
LDA-*.sh scripts... Anyone have similar problems?