[K12OSN] Which Windows apps stand in the way of Linux use atyour school?

Timothy Hart timothy.hart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:00:21 UTC 2005

I am curious as to what features that you need that GIMP can not provide.
Not really playing devils advocate here, just curious. I know the lack of
CMYK is a pretty big one for me. But having used the GIMP for quite some
time now, it has replaced Photoshop for me in almost every way. Photoshop
does have quite a few very high end features that I rarely use, and students
almost never use. Please elaborate.