[K12OSN] Student Record Software

Eric Brown ericbrown at mi-spot.com
Thu Oct 6 19:00:17 UTC 2005

I've always thought OpenAdmin looked like an awesome open source product
(http://richtech.ca/openadmin/).  I've offered this alternative (free) to
Apple's Powerschool ($100K+) which we currently use, and they'd only need to
pay me half the difference between the two products for saving the district
so much money.  They seem to prefrer to spend the money before it went bad
or something like that.

Eric