[K12OSN] Licensing, urgent !!

Timothy Legge tlegge at rogers.com
Fri Oct 7 16:29:38 UTC 2005

Hi

When I looked into the licensing some time ago I
believe that you needed a Terminal Services Cal for
each person/seat that connected.  The fact that the
Windows server only sees three connecting server is
immaterial I believe.

Granted I have not looked in detail lately, but you
can be fairly certain that you would need more licence
than less...

Tim