[OT to Thread] Re: [K12OSN] how to disable password for screensaver in thin clients

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 03:29:50 UTC 2005

On 10/15/05, bear2bar at netscape.net <bear2bar at netscape.net> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> Thanks for the clarification, so if I understand I need to log in as
> each user and disable the "lock" ?
> I'm using gnome as the default WM.
>
> thks
> norbert

I know this is again going to raise some hackles but guys can we bottom post?
Look at the small thread above and you will realise that most of the
top posters do not bother to edit or snip even the headers and this
leads to mails with one/two lines and LOTS of junk cluttering up the
disc space.
Bottom posting OTOH would have automatically snipped out the repeated
signatures and tagged line? It is not about rules but about good
behaviour. Sorry for the OT rejoinder.

To the OP: Yes you will have to do individual edit OR why not remove
the screensaver package by rpm-e packagename??
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux