[K12OSN] Oregon TESA - Weird problems with TESA Session

Quentin Hartman qhartman at lane.k12.or.us
Wed Oct 19 15:06:50 UTC 2005

Colleagues (especially those in Oregon)-

I have just become aware of a problem using the TESA testing session this
year. During reading tests particularly (Math tests seem to be
unaffected), the portion of the page that contains the answers will
disappear after a seemingly random number of questions. One can hit the
"P" in the corner to make the answers available again in a floating box,
but they cannot be answered there. Are any of you seeing this behavior and
discovered a fix? I am running a fully updated 4.4.1 server. Also, only
schools that are using terminal servers to test have begun testing, so I
do not yet know if this affects other platforms or the "official" secure
browser.

--
-Regards-

Quentin Hartman