[K12OSN]Building a Call Center with LTSP and Soft Phones

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 19:57:00 UTC 2005

I'd like to see this How-To geared towards k12linux.  As it is, we
would  have to do some  changes to the default k12ltsp setup (ie.
using a different boot image).  I'm not sure if one could have sound
working on the terminals with this softphone configuration since it
requires that in  lts.conf the terminal has to be set to sound=N.

Peter