[K12OSN] Video Problems

Mark Goodridge mgoodridge at chelseaeagles.org
Fri Oct 21 14:43:57 UTC 2005

Good Morning List
I'm new to K12LTSP (still trying to set up my first 4-station lab) and
I'm having a lot of display problems.

In some cases, I get no display at all, just a black screen. By swapping
parts around, I've arrived at the conclusion that this is a video card
problem, although the same video cards display Win98 just fine.

In other cases, the display has a severe horizontal hold problem.

Any suggestions?

I know a little about Linux. I can find a file and edit it if you tell
me where the folder is and I can follow other instructions if you don't
leave out any steps.

Thanks,
--
Mark Goodridge