[K12OSN] Defending education usage for k12ltsp

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Tue Oct 25 02:22:08 UTC 2005

Do they not know that the new Star Reader, Math programs are all web
based and now run on a web server?  Compass Learning's product is also
web based.  I just attended a conference here in Alabama, AETA, and one
of the speakers was an elementary school principal from Portland.  He is
a big advocate of OpenSource and has seen many benefits in his school.
Perhaps I can email you his name and maybe he can provide some
assistance.  He is also very technical, not your average principal.

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-7073 x26
(251) 230-0658 cell