[K12OSN] Defending education usage for k12ltsp

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Oct 25 13:36:34 UTC 2005

Sorry all, it looks like the server was getting pounded or having some sort of trouble
yesterday afternoon--site not available, images not loading, K12LTSP section not found,
etc.-- right about the time I posted my nag.  This morning it appears to be acting normal.

Terrell, I can view the map on Firefox on my RH8 (K12LTSP 3.0.1) box with no problems.

Petre