[K12OSN] Idea for when Windows programs need to be run...

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:31:30 UTC 2005

That's what we are trying to test now. We want to see what the load is on
the server. We also are trying to get the sound working right (we think is
related the the distro we are running on now), and have to figure out what
the costs are.

We *think* it's going to be substially cheaper than running a Windows Server
with Terminal Services, but we have to go through all the numbers: hardware
costs, licensing costs, performance....

Steve