[K12OSN] Reminder: Put your K12LTSP installation on the map

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:38:55 UTC 2005

K12LTSP.com now forwards directly to the map site.

There are 93 installations listed as of a few minutes ago. Breaking 100 this
morning would be cool... I would imagine that we could show 200 relatively
easily, and that if the Shuttleworth tuXLabs, Skolelinux, and all the other
ltsp/thin-client Linux variant solutions were actually added, we could be in
the thousands... Wouldn't that be something to show.

Brazils telecentros, the Chilean schools, Spain... who else could we try to
contact?

Steve

--
Steve Hargadon