[K12OSN] Re: is it just me? - can't download 4.4.1

Dan Young dan_young at mesd.k12.or.us
Fri Oct 28 16:39:51 UTC 2005

James P Schwankl wrote:
> Dan Young wrote:
>>I just ftp'ed the 4.4.1 disc 1 and 2 isos OK. md5sums are OK. Rsync
>>seems to work too.
>
> OK.. thanks. I'll keep trying things differently from this end. Your
> being within the hosting district's network shouldn't introduce any
> factors that would skew the results, would it?

I thought about that and performed those downloads via a tunnel to
outside the MESD firewall.

Is rsync throwing any sort of error? Here's what I was doing:
rsync -avP \
rsync://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP/K12LTSP-4.4.1-disc1.iso \
./K12LTSP-4.4.1-disc1.iso

--
Dan Young <dan_young at mesd.k12.or.us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services