[K12OSN] Sound in Flash but not TuxType

Timothy Legge tlegge at rogers.com
Fri Oct 28 18:21:37 UTC 2005

Hi

I seem to have found the following issues in 4.4 but I
have not figured out the cause.

1) nasd does not start on the clients
2) esd will start on the clients but tuxpaint etc will
not produce sound
3) tuxmath/paint, gcompris and others will only
produce sound if you use a wrapper script to preload
the oss library set the audio server and run the
application.

Tim