[K12OSN] dhcpd.conf file for K12LTSP 4.4.1

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Fri Oct 28 19:46:00 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 14:17, Eric Harrison wrote:
> Attached is the stock /etc/dhcpd.conf file for K12LTSP.

Maybe it's time to plug backuppc again.  If you have something worth
saving, this is the painless way (after the initial setup...) to
do it.

Put a big drive in a PC running linux.  I use my desktop box because
it doesn't do much at night anyway.  Install backuppc from
http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/.  Or, if you run debian or
Ubuntu there is a canned package.  Once it is running you can
more or less ignore it until you accidentally lose something
like this dhcpd.conf file.  Then you can pop into the backup
server with the web browser interface and grab a copy from any
previous day of the week, either downloading to the browser or
having the server restore back to the original location.  One
instance of backuppc can back up many Linux and windows boxes
and it's compression/linking scheme lets it hold about 10x the
data you would expect online.

--
  Les Mikesell
    les at gmail.com