[K12OSN] OT: Towards Linux Desktop Comfort

Ramon ramonklown at pop.com.br
Mon Oct 31 11:19:34 UTC 2005

The biggest problem I see in the linux community is with users coming from windows
with no knowledge on how a OS works.

They have a good point, they are users they don't need to know how to deal with
some issues. Like installing software shouldn't be hard, and many don't know that
there's  a solution to this.
And to kill process there are a couple of solutions to user interface to this also.
I think there should be a distro even more focused on the user, ubuntu is almost
getting there, and mandriva also.