[K12OSN] (no subject)

Joshua schultzj at noc.vnet-inc.com
Mon Oct 31 15:41:30 UTC 2005

We have K12LTSP setup in our Tech Assistance Center here where we have 16
clients running. We also have VMware Workstation 5 setup on 5 users. Our
core OS is Fedora Core 3. When a tech needs to reference a windows OS they
simply bring up a terminal and start Workstation and then select the OS they
want to use. It works great!!

Initially when we were testing the VMware with K12LTSP we accidentally
opened up a virtual machine and yes, it did boot a LTSP client. So what we
had was a LTSP client running a virtual machine with another LTSP client
inside the virtual machine and it ran great.

Joshua Schultz

schultzj at noc.vnet-inc.com