[K12OSN] Shockwave on LInux? w/o spending $1000?

Ramon ramonklown at pop.com.br
Wed Oct 5 13:54:13 UTC 2005

There's no native ports to linux for shockwave. Here's the petition:
www.petitiononline.com/linuxswp/petition.htm
Here are the downloads page, as you can see even macos has a build, but not linux.
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/alternates/

So make sure your problem really is shockwave before you get those licenses.