[K12OSN] Can lts.conf go corrupt? Followup

Shane Stafford staffords at glenburn.net
Wed Oct 5 22:12:04 UTC 2005

some success, I started a new file.
cut and paste the help information at the top of the file.  Restarted a
client and no errors. But, of course I  had none of my edits.

So, I cut and pasted everything for clients from Library4 (a terminal)
thru end of alphabet.
Library 4 now works correctly, but a new error in line 233, again a Mac
Address line.
Looks the same to me as everyone other mac address line
[00:40:F4:A5:9F:C3]

I never really thought one parse error would mess up all your clients, but
in the old lts.conf file it appeared to be doing just that.

thanks
Shane

Shane Stafford, MCSE, MCT
Director Information Services Glenburn School and Town
Educational System Integrator/Network Engineer
S & B Consulting