[K12OSN] 64 bit K12ltsp based on 4.4.1

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 19:54:48 UTC 2005

Hi Angus and Peter,

Thanks for the info.  With that encouragement I went ahead and got Firefox
working with Java, Flash and AcroRead7.  No troubles.  I didn't stop the GPG
key check- I didn't seem to have to.  I found some slightly different
instructions on the k12 wiki.

It is nice to be using OO 2, and the 64 bit OS using FC4.

I installed: yum list k12*

k12ltsp-backgrounds.noarch               4.4.0-0                installed
k12ltsp-core.noarch                      4.4.0-2                installed
k12ltsp-release.noarch                   4.4.1-1                installed
k12ltsp-scripts.noarch                   0.0.1-0.4.2            installed
k12ltsp-utils.noarch                     4.4.0-1                installed

I haven't tried to attach a client to it yet...  Do I have all of the
required k12 packages?  I couldn't get the k12ltsp-education.noarch
installed because of too many dependency issues.

Jim