[K12OSN] nx / nxserver / freenx - with games, video

light being lighthumor at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 11:00:35 UTC 2005

Hmm let´s say chromium for example - some fast graphics, like sprites, and
scrolling the entire screen, not too fast usually.

But why isn´t it recommended for running the whole LAN?  If it reduces
bandwidth use...

Does all the compression for a lot of clients load up the server CPU too
much?

I have LTSP setup in an internet cafe, and would like to start putting some
linux games on for people.

There´s only four terminals here though.