[K12OSN] K12LTSP guinea pigs for Tux Paint?

Trond Mæhlum trond at mahlum.biz
Tue Oct 11 06:06:57 UTC 2005

man, 10,.10.2005 kl. 16.47 -0700, skrev Eric Harrison:
> Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > In the next few weeks, I hope to finally get Tux Paint 0.9.15 out the door.
> > I was wondering if any K12LTSP users out here would be willing to try out
> > what's currently in CVS and give me your feedback.
> >
> > You can learn how to get it from here:
> >
> >   http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/download/source/#cvs
> >
> > Feel free to contact me directly, or post your comments/issues to
> > either the 'tuxpaint-devel' or 'tuxpaint-users' mailing list.
> > (See http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/list/ )
> >
> > Thanks in advance! :)
> >

> I built a FC4/K12LTSP 4.4 package of this for those brave enough to try
> it (my package has roughly 30 seconds worth of quality assurance ;-)
>
> ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/RPMS/tuxpaint-0.9.15-0.k12ltsp.4.4.1.i386.rpm

Cool! Now a question on the side. Would it be possible to build a new
rpm of TuxMath as well? I notice that TuxMath in 4.4 is still the
alpha-version, am I right? I downloaded Edubuntu and installed it, and
noticed that the TuxMath there is not alpha. It also has a working
options screen.

Possible?

Regards
Trond Maehlum