[K12OSN] how to disable password for screensaver in thin clients

bear2bar at netscape.net bear2bar at netscape.net
Sat Oct 15 02:00:41 UTC 2005

Hi,

  This may be just a simple problem but I can't get through to a
solution. The screensaver on the thin clients kicks in after about 10
minutes then requires a password to unlock. OK so I disabled the root /
admin password lock for the screensaver but that did not resolve the
issue.
 So where and how is the screensaver for the clients configured?

 thks
 norbert
Look What The New Netscape.com Can Do!
Now you can preview dozens of stories and have the ones you select
delivered to you without ever leaving the Top Home Page. And the new
Tool Box gives you one click access to local Movie times, Maps, White
Pages and more.  See for yourself at
http://netcenter.netscape.com/netcenter/