[K12OSN] how to disable password for screensaver in thin clients

Terrell Prudé, Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sat Oct 15 04:23:35 UTC 2005

It appears to be the default setting, or at least it has been for every
K12LTSP version I've ever used.  Note that this is actually proper
security, and so I'm glad it's the default.  Disabling the root password
lock for the screensaver will turn it off *for root*, but not for other
userIDs.

Users can always turn it off for their own userIDs.  How to do that is
of course dependent on the desktop chosen.

--TP