[K12OSN] Re: VNC reflector SUCCESS!! with 4.2.1EL

Immanuel Derks I.Derks at translucent.nl
Sat Oct 15 18:37:00 UTC 2005

Hmmzz, just wondering, on a standard FC4 its no problem to connect to
users who have activated their remote-desktop authorization, but on
K12LTSP-4.2.1-EL your are logged in on GDM when you use "vncviewer
192.168.0.254:0"  and connecting to a terminal client, say, vncviewer
192.168.0.253:0 will give no connection. Is  there a special config to
connect with vino to terminal clients?

Kind regards,

Imma