[K12OSN] cybercafe software - ltsp + win32 clients?

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Tue Oct 18 14:09:00 UTC 2005

This is a little OT, if you are also setting up a POS system, check out
http://www.napsis.com/en/desarrollo_ntpv.html.  They have done a great
job with the layout and functionality of the application.  I am going
to be showing it to several customers that need a POS system.  And of
course it is GPL.

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-7073 x26