[K12OSN] Easy Visual Mapping of Edubuntu / K12LTSP Installations

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 23:29:13 UTC 2005

On 10/18/05, Robert Arkiletian <robark at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/18/05, Steve Hargadon <steve.hargadon at gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is so easy, just worth putting yourself on the map. Only North
> America
> > for now, from what I can see. Uses GoogleMaps
>
> I'm pretty sure you should be able to add from any city in the world.
> Just expand the view to see the globe.

I tried to add a fictitious record for Ontario, Canada, and it didn't show
up. Maybe someone else will figure out how to do.

I think this is a great idea! People should put how long they have
> been up and how many seats they have . I forgot to put the number of
> seats.

I think it would be pretty compelling to show to someone who asks: "Is
anyone else doing thin-client Linux?"

--
Steve Hargadon
916-899-1400 direct