[K12OSN] Login or not to Login...that is the question.

Brad Johnson bjohnson at independence.k12.ia.us
Wed Oct 19 18:08:28 UTC 2005

Hi Frank,

You may have already checked this, but I had this problem initially.
Make sure on your macserver that your users have a shell account chosen
in Workgroup Manager.  Mine initially defaulted to a login shell of
"none".  I changed  my setting to /bin/bash, and those users can now login.

Brad

--
Brad Johnson
Technology Director