[K12OSN] Re: tuxpaint and others running slow

gKw-X gkw-x at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 22 00:22:53 UTC 2005

So even with the the gbit switch, it is still too slow to use? The
teachers at my school are getting really upset about it and saying that
it's a showstopper, if those apps don't run smoothly they're going to
cancel the whole thing. If I buy gbit switches and it's still too slow,
they're going to be even more ticked.