[K12OSN] Authenticating against Windows AD

Paul VanGundy vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us
Mon Oct 24 13:02:52 UTC 2005

Brian and All,

I haven't tried running authconfig. Also, the time on the servers are within
30 seconds of each other. Also, when I type kinit -k it does show me that a
ticket has been received from the ADS. The K12LTSP is also a member of our
domain. Thought those would be helpful as well.

-Paul

Paul VanGundy
Technology Coordinator
Epping High School