[K12OSN] rdesktop bandwidth?

Casey Woods casey.woods at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 02:06:24 UTC 2005

I'm taking it one step at a time!

I doubt if we'll ever get rid of the Windows terminal servers as the
primary servers.

The first step is the thin clients (which will be ltsp and will be
served by an ltsp serer).  These will be for staff and running all the
Windows apps that can't (just won't) go away.  Once we have the thin
clients running well with Windows, we'll configure them to access both
Linux and Windows terminal servers.

They won't know what him them!

I asked about rdesktop here because I know there are people using the
rdesktop thin client to access both Linux and Windows terminal servers.

Casey