[K12OSN] tuxtype/tuxpaint/etc unuseable

NONE NONE gKw-X at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 25 23:34:42 UTC 2005

If I run tuxpaint locally (on the server), and play around drawing a square, it takes 60%+ cpu, however it seemes to never go over 1.5% or so when it's running on clients. So how can I remove this cap? Stopping the verynice thing didn't seem to do it.

If I can get this fixed, get a printer working, and get floppies/cdroms working, then this school will stick with linux, and it will very likely spread to other schools thereafter... If I can't, it will likely die here... So any help would be very good!

Thanks