[K12OSN] Re: tuxpaint and others running slow

NONE NONE gKw-X at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 26 01:10:48 UTC 2005

The switch doesn't have anything to check as far as I can see. But here is the server output. Apparently it's running at half? How do I change it to full?

Settings for eth0:
        Supported ports: [ TP ]
        Supported link modes:   10baseT/Half 10baseT/Full
                                100baseT/Half 100baseT/Full
                                1000baseT/Full
        Supports auto-negotiation: Yes
        Advertised link modes:  10baseT/Half 10baseT/Full
                                100baseT/Half 100baseT/Full
                                1000baseT/Full
        Advertised auto-negotiation: Yes
        Speed: 100Mb/s