[K12OSN] need help with etherboot driver

steve gilmore stegil at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:19:55 UTC 2005

I'm tryingto help out a local school with connecting some old IBM laptops
via a USB-2-Ethernet dongle. This is to connect about 6 laptops to a k12ltsp
server. The chip is a rtl8150. Drivers for windows came with the units, but
only the linuc source module came .
So I've been trying to use etherboot to make a boot floppy with the
rtl8150.c file. All I get is a wack of errors and uspecified variable calls
with this driver. Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks
SteveG