[K12OSN] Idea for when Windows programs need to be run...

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:39:14 UTC 2005

On 10/27/05, Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> Sorry to inject a competing solution, but I did want to
> point out that CrossOver educational pricing
> starts at $49 per *concurrent* user and goes down from
> there with volume, and *no* Windows license is required.

I'm glad you responded!

We've got three basic requirements we are seeing:

1. Using IE
2. Downloading a client-side Windows program
3. Running a Windows educational program

How does IE do?

I'm assuming specialized testing programs that have to be downloaded are not
likely to be supported?

What Windows educational programs have you got running?

Steve

--
Steve Hargadon
916-899-1400 direct