[K12OSN] Windows on a LTSP network

bear2bar at netscape.net bear2bar at netscape.net
Wed Sep 7 02:36:36 UTC 2005

Hi David,

Thanks, the w2k boxes are getting a proper IP address & have the correct gateway but they can't get out. If I set them up directly to the router via a switch there is no problem, but when I put the k12ltsp server in between they "loose their way"
This happens whether iptables is up or not.

thks
norbert