[K12OSN] Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Place

Larry McPherson lmcpherson at mail.sumner.k12.me.us
Wed Sep 7 11:13:27 UTC 2005

Brad,

	Please contact me off the list if you find a solution to the
Accelerated Reader problem.  I'm very interested - I could use a single web
server for three grammar schools.  I just reinstalled Windows on a library
PC that I had installed (K12LTSP) - CentosEL on so the librarian can give
reading tests to the students.  I've left two classroom PCs loaded with
Windows for the same reason.  The librarian is pushing for more Windows PCs
in the class rooms.  I hope to find a solution prior to a test of wills.
Overall (at this school) I've switched 90% of the PCs to Linux and would
like to get closer to 100%.

	I'll also start researching the problem next week, and let you know
if I find anything.

Larry