[K12OSN] adduser, adding a name?

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Thu Sep 8 12:20:28 UTC 2005

Due to problems with webmin that I don't have time to troubleshoot
(or even discuss), I am making a simple bash/expect script to add
users in bulk.  I can't seem to figure out, however, how to add a
users name via commandline.  Is there a way to add "Shawn Powers" to
a newly created account using "adduser" or "usermod" ? I can't seem
to find a way reading the man pages.

Thanks for any insight,
-Shawn

The views, opinions, visions, thoughts, comments, sarcastic whims,
forecasts, poetic outbursts, cynical wit, future plans,
implementation ideas, OS preference, curricular insight, ice cream
preference, or anything else I might infer are not the views of
Inland Lakes Schools.  Pretty much everything I say, do, think, or
imply with punctuation should be considered my own delusions, and
ignored completely.