[K12OSN] Monitor Problem

Alexander Hicks a_hicks at shakerroad.pvt.k12.nh.us
Thu Sep 8 15:11:01 UTC 2005

I'm pretty sure that this will solve the problem I'm facing with about 20
monitors, if I could only find the lts.conf file to edit.

Could somebody please point me in the right direction. . . I know it sounds
silly.

As a side note, Shaker Road School is proud to announce the deployment of
their first K12LTSP server.  After reading the list for about a year, and
goofing around with a couple of test servers - we've started to make the
jump and everybody loves it! We have about 40 terminals connected to our new
server with K12ltsp build 4.2.1. The terminals are a wide variety of PC's,
almost all booting with a universal boot disk.

Thanks for everyone's help!
~Alex
Alexander Hicks
Technology Coordinator