[K12OSN] remote home directories/CRON?SSH

Brandon Kovach bkovach at logrog.net
Thu Sep 8 18:22:02 UTC 2005

Sorry.  I should have been more clear.  I understand cron fairly well.
Certainly well enough to monkey with it.  However, how to make SSH run
well inside of cron ... Not sure.  I think the cron jobs I would setup,
would fail as the ssh session would be waiting for a password that I would
never be entering.  I know the key solves that problem.  I just don't know
how to do it yet.  I will by the end of the day, methinks.