[K12OSN] wireless_ltsp

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Fri Sep 9 14:21:49 UTC 2005

Is the wireless_ltsp package from 2002 still the current version to
use for booting laptops with pcmcia cards (mine's wired, but supported)?

I have an old laptop without a working hard drive -- I *barely* got
the floppy to work (the cdrom works fine, go figure) and I want it to
boot as a thin client to save space on my desk.

I did get it to boot, but it complains about NFS swap not being
compiled into the kernel, and the xserver wont' start (probably have
to figure out it's chipset and edit in lts.conf)

I guess I'm just curious if the 2002 package is still the most current.

Thanks!
-Shawn