[K12OSN] childsplay won't start at all

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:17:25 UTC 2005

Hey Eric,
I yum installed childsplay-0.80.1.1-1.k12ltsp.4.2.1a and it's deps.
But it doesn't start at all.  Run in the command line i get this:

/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/pygame/base.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

  Childsplay depends on pygame.

  You must first install the pygame package.
 Due to the fact that this package has some tricky
 dependencies, you better install the one that came with your distribution.

But, when I look at /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/  pygame is
there!  How do I fix that?  I'm running x86_64 by the way.

Thanks,
Peter