[K12OSN] Configs

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Fri Sep 16 01:19:12 UTC 2005

it is pretty much about scripting..i guilt an smbldap script to set up for
a fistrict so top level is staff..or students
from there staff---school1 staff---scholl2
studebts-2005 students 2006 etc
th homedirs are also segregated by school for staff and by year for students..
with icewm you can have global config...or script by personn orby year the
specialized .icewm file tghat controls what they see..so withhin a
directory you can ls > /tmp/file..gthen read that file with cat /tmp/file|
while read bozo ; do
cp .icewm  $bozo
chown -R /home/$bozo $bozo
chmod -R 700 /home/$bozo/.icewm