[K12OSN] Re: can Mac Powerbook G3 netboot?

James P Schwankl schwankl at chatham.k12.nc.us
Mon Sep 19 12:45:26 UTC 2005

Dear Peter,

Based on the specs you listed - 32 MB RAM 2Gb HD and the netboot capable comptuers listed here:

I would say that it is unlikely the PB will netboot. The bronze keyboard PB's started at 64MB RAM and 4 Gb HD's.  So I'd say the chubby client is the way to go.

Peace,
Jimmy Schwankl

Q: Why did the chicken cross the Moebius strip?
A: To get to the other ... er, um ...
****This Message was sent through the Chatham County Schools E-Mail Server****

All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law, which may result in monitoring and
disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement.