[K12OSN] Re: [MSLNTC-L] Student Laptop

Ramon ramonklown at pop.com.br
Mon Sep 19 16:26:34 UTC 2005

Something that would be cool is the 100 dollar laptop that MIT is talking with the
Brazilian Government about producing it here. It would cost cheaper and it would be
more accessible to the Ocidental countries and the Asian/Indian Market also.
http://laptop.media.mit.edu

While this is not possible yet, I suggest a lan with LDAP authentication.
Virus dosen't exist in Linux, you just need to follow the internet security
principals and you will be set.

Peace